- Regular on site participation fee 900 PLN (~210 EUR)
- ECS/Student on site participation fee 600 PLN (~140 EUR)
- Online participation fee 115 PLN (~25 EUR)
Conference fee includes: conference materials, coffee breaks, lunches, dinner and Toruń sightseeing
Note that payments can be made only in polish zloty (PLN)
In case of a bank transfer, fees should be paid to the account:
Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika
Bank Millenium S.A. Warszawa
45 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8579
with the note: Polar Climate, name and surname of the participant
Additionally for payments from abroad, please specify:
SWIFT: BIG B PL PW
IBAN: PL45 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8579
Please also note that due to the internal regulations of Nicolaus Copernicus University, we do not refund fees after 31 July 2021 in case of cancellation of participation in the conference.
We are proud to announce that we have received a subsidy from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Republic of Poland, the International Arctic Science Committee for the financial support of Students, PhD students and Early Carrer Scientists (ECSs*) to participate in the conference.
Financial support includes conference fee and/or accommodation during the conference. Up to 10 conference grants are foreseen.
Above-mentioned researchers who would like to apply for financial support are obliged to:
2. Submit the abstract - abstract submission deadline for conference grants is on 20 June 2021
Financial support will be granted to researchers who will be chosen by the scientific committee on the basis of the best abstracts that fulfil the scope of the conference.
Grantees will be notified by 30 June 2021.
* - ECSs are considered young researchers who have completed their PhD up to 7 years before the year of this conference